Sunday, 22 June 2014

Preparing to move nearer to the coast and letting go.

We're moving house soon and we're starting to come to terms with letting go of the house we've been in and loved for over four years. It's also a very exciting time as we'll be moving nearer to the coast - you can see from this photo collection that even our current home felt coastal. Having two new kittens is certainly helping with the imminent transition!
*My friend Kirsty Elson made the little wooden white house on my mantlepiece - I bought it a few weeks ago in the same week we decided to move.














4 comments:

Little Burrow Designs said...

You have a stunning home Jane, but the heart wants what the heart wants, and living near the coast myself, I can honestly say I have never looked back. Wishing you every happiness in your future. x

Sharon Stanley said...

how exciting for you! I've only moved once in my life...when I got married and moved to our farm, so I don't know what it's like, but to be near the water would be so wonderful. can't wait to see pictures of your new home...your little is just precious!!

woolly soup said...

Hope it all goes well, You won't regret it, what area are you going to ?

Greenorchid said...


A new home to make.. how exciting!! Cx