Wednesday, 3 August 2011

New cards added to the collection - Jane Foster

Have added a few more cards to my collection - the top one is a card made from a 70s wallpaper collage I did last year. It's been digitally scanned and printed onto white card. The one below it is a card I've made with an added large 70s fabric heart badge attached. These cards are all available to buy from my main site and I shall be adding some more shortly. I also sell these wholesale to shops.http://www.janefoster.bigcartel.com/category/cards-and-mini-prints

6 comments:

Jopsy said...

lovely!

magic said...

i love the flower print x

Jopsy said...

Hurrah-I went shopping in Totnes today & found one of your cats for sale! Very excited to own one :)

Retroinlove said...

Always so nice and colourful things you make. I really love your designs!

Please check out this Danish webshop with nice and different womans clothes, which I am sure that you will like :)

www.mosthave.dk

Kirkesjov said...

Wow - they are amazing like the rest of your cards! Will you make christmas cards?

Best regards
Mette

Jane Foster Blog said...

Yes, I will try to design some Christmas cards before Christmas!!