Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Juvenile 70s retro fabric quilt by Jane Foster




Half term is supposed to be relaxing and not staying up to the early hours making quilts!! (I'm joking as I loved doing this!) I get quite obsessed about finishing a project once I've started it. This is another quilt for my daughter - it's made from a panel of 70s children's curtains and lots of retro cottons. The outer edge is a wide strip of striped ticking. I'm happy to take commissions on these if anyone wants one. (I've enough fabric to make two more similar)

4 comments:

Make mine Mid-Century said...

Jane,
can you tell me more about the 70s curtain panel? I have a framed block of that fabric in my daughter's room ... slightly different, but the same children ... which was my sister's from the early 80s. I've always wondered about its maker/manufacturer.

Laima said...

Very beautiful!!!

Made by Ina said...

Very nice!!!

Aleisa said...

love love love this kind of fabrics!